Aerie Backcountry Medicine's full policies can be found at: aeriemedicine.com/uploads/documents/school-policies.pdf. Please review these thoroughly before registering for our courses.
All deposits are 100% non-refundable, for any occasion, regardless of individual circumstances including difficulties with health, weather, or travel.
Deposits may be transferred for one other course greater than 30 days before the starting date of the class. (Wilderness Medicine Semester deposits are non-transferable)
- Deposits can only be transferred to one other Aerie course (multiple course transfers may incur an additional fee)
- Deposits can only be used within 18 months of the start of the original course
Deposits cannot be transferred to any course for any reason less than 30 days before the beginning of the class.
- Final payment of course balance is due 60 days before the beginning of the course
- Balances will be refunded greater than 30 days before the beginning of the course
- Within 30 days of the course start date, course balances are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason
Aerie strongly recommends that individuals purchase trip and personal insurance to cover unforeseen events that require their withdrawal from a particular course.
If Aerie cancels a course all tuition payments toward course will be refunded